Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Etsy Experimentation.



A few weeks ago I took the leap and opened an Etsy shop.  I have not really been proactive getting my makes out in the world,  not since closing my costuming site many many years ago.  I believe the motivation is generated by wanting to share some of the dye and other fiber work that I have become (yes) obsessed with.  I wish the thrill, amazing scent of a steaming pot of eucalyptus or pines needles could be captured and posted.  The entire process is intoxicating.

I am also continuing to have my work at NevaCo in Nevada City and now at the Riverside Studio Gallery in Truckee, CA where I am taking part in the Lion Heart Art Show with two botanical print panels.  Stop by if you happen to be driving though Truckee.  My friend Laura Morton is currently the featured artist at Riverside as well and her work is lovely.  

Still settling into the new home and fixing up the studio as time permits. My Sweetie has his metal studio up and running and my heart had a leap of joy while working in my studio and glancing across the way to see sparks flying about his space.  Life is an amazing journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment