Friday, April 4, 2014

Metal, Fiber and Chickens

It has been a busy first part of the year, and now spring is here it only promises to become busier! 
We have the addition of chickens, building a chicken coop, and working on fixing up the fiber studio.  Mark has been busy building the a fore mentioned coop and with other work related metal projects.  As the weather gets warmer, this next batch of rain passes the chickens will be released to their new permanent home and my studio will once again be mine (the chickens are currently residing under my felting table due to the cold and need for space)

I have started a new blog that is just for my making mania, mostly the fiber work. I am so excited for the spring, the studio evolving, and having the space for some large and more complex projects. My new Fiber Arts blog~~

Enjoying visits from friends and family. We have both signed up for the Fall Open Studio, and have a trip to Alaska planned.  Relearning about gardening amongst the deer, and taking delight in just how quiet it gets when it snows. Life is sweet.



No comments:

Post a Comment